• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

145 gettin a 16v + T

Holy zs##t what an engine in that bay... :urgod:

Did you ditch the brake booster (i only spot a brake master cilinder on the firewall)? Or is there an invisible hitech solution?

Last edited:
A quick walk around. Sorry for the ****ty cell phone quality...

Need to get some video of her out on the road. Breaks loose in 4th when you roll on it from 2000rpm.
I am planning on strapping a 8.8 to the end of this thing. I don't think the Volvo piece will take much abuse. :oogle:

For the amount of work that was done on that intake manifold I can't hlep but think you should have maybe gone the way i went with mine: Stock manifold, with the runners shortened nearly 2 inches. We moved the fuel rail mounts up along what was left of the runners to correct for that change.

Also, digging the "clean" engine bay:)

Just deleted it. Manual brake's in there now. Haven't had a chance to drive it hard but the breaks feel good rolling it around the shop:-P. Weather here has not been nice. Hopefully I can get some driving in here soon before it goes into winter storage at my place. I'll be sure to grab some video if I do. Thanks for all the compliments.

Back