• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Vancity Volvos

The cluster was in there yesterday, but the plastic cover (lens?)
thingy was cracked. 220,000km or so, and of course a tach.

Much of the interior was still there, but it is pretty rough.
Looks like the car had been parked in the back forty for a decade
or so. Rodent feces and walnuts all through the engine bay. Moss
and algae growing all over.

Ya I headed out before you posted and all I have to say is to the person who got the A cam, I hope you were wearing gloves and have a recent tetanus shot LOL, I've never seen so much rat poo before...

Sadly the lens on the cluster was cracked, otherwise it was very nice. Not a total loss as I got the rear deck which was in very good shape and some other bits. I was hoping to find another 240 in there with tail lights I could snag but no such luck.

Whoa whoa whoa Fridge wheels!

^! Good eye!

Mark- Were those on when I was over on Thursday? :oops:
Also, haven't done your wrench yet, should get to it tomorrow.

Yeah, I bought those in January. They're Jason's old winters which no longer fit Bert since it acquired brake rotors the size of pizza platters.

No worries on the wrench Jesse- just whenever you get a chance.

M.

Ya I headed out before you posted and all I have to say is to the person who got the A cam, I hope you were wearing gloves and have a recent tetanus shot LOL, I've never seen so much rat poo before...

Sadly the lens on the cluster was cracked, otherwise it was very nice. Not a total loss as I got the rear deck which was in very good shape and some other bits. I was hoping to find another 240 in there with tail lights I could snag but no such luck.

It was a B cam...

I thought it was squirrels, judging by the nut shells in the battery tray.

It was a B cam...

I thought it was squirrels, judging by the nut shells in the battery tray.

Aha, well hope it was in good shape. It was home to something for a time by the looks of it. Did you also get the GT badge of the wheel and red dash trim ? I was surprised to see the interior in such good shape. It must have been parked for some time with only 200k's on the clock.

http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/van/pts/4437995472.html

00T0T_1MVBpwJeoRE_600x450.jpg

Pegs with winters for $300

Back