• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

1uz 7/900

940wagon

Does anybody know someone or a forum member on here that has a 7/9 series with a 1uz in it? Would be cool to chat with them personally about the swap. I searched but only found like a dozen bench racing type posts, nobody who actually owned the motor let alone had it installed.

Picked up a 97 LS400 for $500, runs and drives but the guy bent up the front end pretty good. Just trying to figure out what to do with it now...

Thanks.

I'm building one right now. 1UZ, 80lb Deka injectors, custom microsquirt based ECU, E85, single ebay turbo. Hooked to BMW 420G 6 speed. Have the motor (actually several of them), fabbed the trans adapter. Need to rip the car apart and stuff it in there :)

If you are just going to stuff it in there with the factory ECU and trans... what else do you need to know? The oil pan won't work since 1UZ from LS400 is front sump. You can buy a steel rear sump pan on ebay for $350. Should work. Are you staying autotragic?

I'm building one right now. 1UZ, 80lb Deka injectors, custom microsquirt based ECU, E85, single ebay turbo. Hooked to BMW 420G 6 speed. Have the motor (actually several of them), fabbed the trans adapter. Need to rip the car apart and stuff it in there :)

If you are just going to stuff it in there with the factory ECU and trans... what else do you need to know? The oil pan won't work since 1UZ from LS400 is front sump. You can buy a steel rear sump pan on ebay for $350. Should work. Are you staying autotragic?

Hey there.

It will stay a stock motor, and will be mated to a 5 speed trans out of a KA 240sx. What vehicle is yours going into? I can get a rear sump sc400 pan for free locally, but was curious about how it may fit even with the rear sump pan.

Back