• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

This is How I do... Last night.. :S

CoconutColin

This is How I do... Last night.. :S (video)

drift1.jpg

drift2.jpg

http://volvo.gregshutt.net/coconutcolin/thisishowwedotrailer.wmv

Video Above Right Click and Save As!

hehe I like the lower drift pic. Damnit I still need to see the video and pics from a week and a half ago when I ate third gear lol. Keep up the good work eh. Hey I like how those headlights look. I swear with a little more practice and body working tools and time you're gonna be producing some damn nice looking things.
James

Last edited:
Where's the new grille? You're talking about the roadsign one, right? Not the old GL grille? I'd like to see pics of that - closeup, high-def, 5.1 surround. :)

Looks good Colin! Can't wait to see how that grill looks... The thing looks pretty good with the sun off and the headlights on! Not that it's that bad during the day, but I'm sayin the headlights look tight on it ;). Are you going to be keeping that hood? Or are you going to oneday swap to a flathood? Which do you like better? When you get some wheels on it this summer, Pimp. But not chrome, please not chrome... Lol, it's your car, keep it up man. Peace!

deathwagon can do that on dry ground.

buahmha.

i gotta get some vids of the weapon doing that. for personal use. glad to see your having fun.

Honestly i ploughed a snow bank going too fast the other day the bumper is SO strong

Okay..

Chrome Rims. I WILL be getting these. I am the typical Black guy I dunno.. Different style. Sorry.. Im a stereotype.. Here they classify me as a typical Tamil. Even though im from Goa

Anyways. back to the grill.. Thats not the sun.. thats the street lamp glimmering.

I want to paint the car silver.. And yes some guy in the states was going to give me a flat hood. Im just waiting till I go to kansas or something.

Later.. Colin

Homer said:
Kansas is way to conservative for you :-P That is why I want to get out of here :rant:

My friend from here in toronto canada is marrying some girl in kansas shes related to a country singer there.

Homer said:
ewwww country :grrr: where does she live?
Kansas maybe? Everything east of Nevada is all slide guitars and singers with their voices cracking, till you reach florida, then it's all cuban music :rofl:

Seriously though, cool grill...do you have a pic of it in the light, or just the streetlight? I haven't been on tbricks really in the past couple days, so I dunno.

Back