• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Uprated fuel pump?

Arewethereyet

Hi all. I?m going 16v/ 11cm hx52 on my 940 and will need an uprated fuel pump obviously. Anyone removed the tank one entirely and used an in line one under the car to ease future maintenance?
In tank pump replacement is a pig to deal with if I can just use a pipe in the tank with external pump that would be a much simpler proposition for future works. Thoughts?

Hi all. I?m going 16v/ 11cm hx52 on my 940 and will need an uprated fuel pump obviously. Anyone removed the tank one entirely and used an in line one under the car to ease future maintenance?
In tank pump replacement is a pig to deal with if I can just use a pipe in the tank with external pump that would be a much simpler proposition for future works. Thoughts?

Put a walbro 450 in the tank and delete the main pump. Upgrade the wiring to the pump and you will be set for life

I only have the tank pump, but don?t want to be facing about with trying to get it in or out ever again.
What?s the feasibility of deleting the tank pump for a simple length of pipe.

Back