• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Metal Valve Stems for Polaris

OldSchoolEuro

Hey guys. I'm currently getting my Polaris redone and it turns out that the guys can't get the metal valve stem removed. Tried almost everyway they said. Does anyone have a part number for a new set of metal valve stems for the Polaris wheels?

so you have the tire off? if not... it could be real hard... once tire is removed, you can use a small pipe wrench to grasp the bottom of the valve.... and turn off the top portion from the outside... or a screwdriver in the bottom... if there is a slot... it depends of the valve... as far as replacements - rubber with a chrome sleeve will be much easier to remove next time

Haha yes I sent the wheels in with the tires removed. I'm just asking if anyone has the superseded part number because the one I found is the old one which is 3529872. Anyone know of a later valve I could use instead?

3529872 Has been disco'd and not replaced by another number.

9192491 is a standard rubber valve stem. I'd use a replacement from anywhere else rather than pay Volvo $20 each for those.

Back