• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Death Wagon 3 "Now with more 2JZ"

he was on slicks(well, ET street bias plys or some equivalent), ratio is good, needs cams/springs/retainers really to push the powerband. and yes on the e85.

or a bigger turbo. or both. and really to get it to ET faster, it needs a higher stall converter, just like the green wagon. neither one of us can really leave hard enough.

Could you give me info on your rear tires please? Make, model, size? I have a set of the 5-spoke mustang 16's that I need to get some good tires on to fix my spinning issues.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/wR2rUtDxpuI" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Still runs good.. This is in full street trim. Street tires and still has the sub-woofer and baby seats in the car.. Hopefully in the next year it will get a converter upgrade with some cam's and most importantly a ford 8.8 swap to round out the reliability factor.. A nice 10 second wagon sounds good to me..

-Sam

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/wR2rUtDxpuI" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Still runs good.. This is in full street trim. Street tires and still has the sub-woofer and baby seats in the car.. Hopefully in the next year it will get a converter upgrade with some cam's and most importantly a ford 8.8 swap to round out the reliability factor.. A nice 10 second wagon sounds good to me..

-Sam

Looks great man!!!! What was your et?

11.3 iirc, he might have the full rundown. I'm tempted to upload the video of the cam'd and nitrous'd camaro bitching out from racing

11.3 iirc, he might have the full rundown. I'm tempted to upload the video of the cam'd and nitrous'd camaro bitching out from racing

31957126_10156109113585289_4388337174890676224_n.jpg

upload the video..:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Back