• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Isaac's 1995 944T DD

Photo0128.jpg

lol, nice picture

Now when is the manual swap coming? ;)

Ive been on this forum since a long time ago, but had along hiatus. I think im coming back to Volvos and looking for a 940 turbo and yours is what I want to make, more or less.

Had 2 740 turbos. Such fun cars. You cant get more car for the money with RWD and turbo.

Now when is the manual swap coming? ;)

Ive been on this forum since a long time ago, but had along hiatus. I think im coming back to Volvos and looking for a 940 turbo and yours is what I want to make, more or less.

Had 2 740 turbos. Such fun cars. You cant get more car for the money with RWD and turbo.

Haha if I decide to keep this car for a while it'll be a ways down the road. Not saying it'll never happen though. :oogle:

They're great cars, and the 940's have all the perks the 740's are missing. Glad mine can give some inspiration!

When you install the seats....lower the drivers side floor pan mounts....I got almost 2 inches out of my 940....feels way better.

The guy on Craigslist sold the wheels that I had told him I was positive I'd pick up tomorrow. :grrr:

NOOO!!! I was looking forward to seeing the 940 at the next meet with those on :-(

Another set will come along sometime. Are you pretty much done modding it now? or are you going to continue with more go-fast parts and tuning?

Back