• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

PDX Brickers

byte1032

yo vovo i may be able to get you one. msg me on aim byte1032. sucks that it toook so long for everyone to show up maybe we should talk about our meet times? people pm me or msg me on aim with ideas. ohh i am interested in the mount brackets for the round headlights and lights too maybe. glad some turbos finally made it too

so whats teh deal folks? to early for some to late for others? post up and let me know if you are going to be there and what not. if people can scap together some mony each, i wouldnt mind going to PIR with a big group and getting some times.

between 9 and 930 saturday at starbucks in beaverton town square

this weekend unless people want something different we are meet at the same bat time same bat channel. so like between 9 930 at starbucks in beaverton on saturday night. so long as everyone is ok with that ill see you all there. if people have a better idea msg me or post it up so we know. i can be reach via cell also 5037309455 Ross

byte1032 said:
this weekend unless people want something different we are meet at the same bat time same bat channel. so like between 9 930 at starbucks in beaverton on saturday night. so long as everyone is ok with that ill see you all there. if people have a better idea msg me or post it up so we know. i can be reach via cell also 5037309455 Ross

hey guys i could show u if we made it on friday, ive got sooo much stuff to do saterday and i kno colin(740gle...) does 2. so 9pm on friday seems like what would work best if there are problems w/ that then i guess ill just see you guys next weekend. if anyone feels that they need to talk to me my AIM thing is fregunityayo

ok so it sound like this weekend will be half scratched. i will still be at sb on friday night and late on sat night. next weekend though i want to get aaws many volvos as possible together to go get some times at PIR on sat evening. i will get all the info and start a thread with all it in it. let me know what oyu all think.

arg...I wanted to / was planning on coming this time. I didn't get the car running till about <st1:time minute="15" hour="8">8:15</st1:time>. Then I found more problems so I called it quits. Maybe next week.
How many people have been coming?
Glad to see that something is finally happening.

I was down Friday night, I guess a lot of people didnt show because of SATs/Prom stuff like that. There were 4 people and 3 cars, but it was still fun.

shweet..I got my car tuned and running great now, I am planning on coming this weekend to check out everyone?s cars. Is it going to be Friday or Saturday this time? Also, does anyone know that address of the place, I live in <st1:City><st1:place>Vancouver</st1:place></st1:City> and don't go down to <st1:City><st1:place>Portland</st1:place></st1:City> / <st1:City><st1:place>Beaverton</st1:place></st1:City> area all that often.

sat nigth is generaly best for me but i may be able to do friday dependant on what happens at work this week. the sbucks we meet at is in beaverton town square. 217 runs on the back side of the complex and the side streets are farminton and i think hwy 8 tv hwy to us oregonians. i dont have a real address. 3easy to find if you can get on 217. hit me up on aim if you need more help. people post up so we know what night to make it this week. PIR doent look like it will happen now because its tuff to do if your not 18 which alot of the people showing up arent. i may still go but dont know.

uh....so who is going this weekend? What day and time? I have nothing to do tomorrow night (Friday) so I think I will roll down for a while. Inc3pt, I saw you car on another page, I want to see it in person...and hear that bov :-D!

::edit:: anyone going feel free to hit me up on aim.....I might need some more directions =P

Last edited:
pengee said:
uh....so who is going this weekend? What day and time? I have nothing to do tomorrow night (Friday) so I think I will roll down for a while. Inc3pt, I saw you car on another page, I want to see it in person...and hear that bov :-D!

::edit:: anyone going feel free to hit me up on aim.....I might need some more directions =P

I dont have a BOV, you're probably thinking of Vovo Poser :(
But I will try to be there tomorrow night from like 8:30-11:30...

Back