• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Ebay rotors

brakes

I got rotors(drilled and slotted) hubs,calipers,ceramic pads and braided lines from R1-cencepts out of canada. Good parts and prices.

Everything is on the 92 940 now and works very well. IT WAS STILL CHEAP!:-D

brakes

I got rotors(drilled and slotted) hubs,calipers,ceramic pads and braided lines from R1-cencepts out of canada. Good parts and prices.

Everything is on the 92 940 now and works very well. IT WAS STILL CHEAP!:-D

drilled rotors will crack between the drilled spots eventually. The ones that come on porsches and ferraris (read: correct "drilled") are cast that way and not drilled afterward.

Skip those and get vented ones. You can just buy them locally for cheaper and without having to pay the shipping fee.

I've used Zimmerman cross drilled rotors before and they worked fine. I even ran a LeMons race on them after they had been used for a while and they held up. I got mine cheaper than that through Worldpac.

If you need rears just get the ones from O'Reillys. Unless you plan on tracking it. I run ceramic pads all around and they can be had for a good price these days. However, come to think of it, I'm not 100% sure that the rears are ceramic. It's been a while. Anyway, the O'Reilly rotors work fine even though last time I got rear rotors they accidentally stuck a front rotor into a rear rotor box. I only opened one box when I picked them up so didn't catch it until I was halfway through a brake job. Oops. Slowed things down a bit. But they work fine.

Back