• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

My new toy!!!

It is. And he bought it full price. He paid a lot for it and had to earn it. Please stop talking smack to him and giving him a hard time or I'm having a mod set on this. He just wanted to show you all what he bought. Jesus Christ you guys are mean.

It is. And he bought it full price. He paid a lot for it and had to earn it. Please stop talking smack to him and giving him a hard time or I'm having a mod set on this. He just wanted to show you all what he bought. Jesus Christ you guys are mean.

Sorry if I offended him some how. It just seems that every thread is showcasing some kind of product. No harm intended.

edit:// Is he your younger brother or something?

Last edited:
Sorry if I offended him some how. It just seems that every thread is showcasing some kind of product. No harm intended.

edit:// Is he your younger brother or something?

The reason it seems like that is because thats what im into...im not trying to sell anything. I love taking a what others would call a lost cause and making it like new. Some of you have even bought cars that I have done. Its something that I just like doing. I did get offended because I dont attack you guys for puting samco hoses or some euro lights or grill and posting pics.....its just what ur into.

The reason it seems like that is because thats what im into...im not trying to sell anything. I love taking a what others would call a lost cause and making it like new. Some of you have even bought cars that I have done. Its something that I just like doing. I did get offended because I dont attack you guys for puting samco hoses or some euro lights or grill and posting pics.....its just what ur into.

Like I said, no harm intended. carry on.

It's cool to be passionate about something, I ain't even mad. I suggest starting an OT thread to update from time to time, instead of starting threads all over the place, including the wrong forum. Use that one thread to share your new schtuff. Just an idea. Wax on, waxer.

Yeah guys he's my younger bro. Not a newb. He just likes showing his things. He's a great detailed and has learned from his mistakes as well. Not mad at anyone. Just saying even I would tell him off if he were selling wax stuff on here or plugging it for profit

It's cool to be passionate about something, I ain't even mad. I suggest starting an OT thread to update from time to time, instead of starting threads all over the place, including the wrong forum. Use that one thread to share your new schtuff. Just an idea. Wax on, waxer.

You are completely right about starting my own thread and just updating it...my brother mentioned that to me before and I completely forgot :oops: sorry guys.

Im going to start a thread called 95-850's detailing thread and just post there from now on.

Back