• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Quoting pictures is obnoxious

Over the last 5 years I have seen the quality of posts here go down the toilet with all the cellphone users. It's too easy for somebody on a cellphone to hit "Quote Post" and then add their one-liner reply and spamify a thread. Frustrating.

Is there any easy fix? Other forums seem to have measures to prevent the same string of pics showing up time after time in on the same page/thread.

Over the last 5 years I have seen the quality of posts here go down the toilet with all the cellphone users. It's too easy for somebody on a cellphone to hit "Quote Post" and then add their one-liner reply and spamify a thread. Frustrating.

Is there any easy fix? Other forums seem to have measures to prevent the same string of pics showing up time after time in on the same page/thread.

Can you scope it out?

Can you scope it out?

I need a better analysis to scope the extent of this problem

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

wamtmh.jpg

2duhztd.jpg

2eyuert.jpg

sy36ns.jpg

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

8ulr42B.jpg

iwsuq8.jpg

30nbxmr.jpg

mlqqds.jpg

Last edited:
Maybe you kids should just stick to box wrenches, test lights and spray paint; it's about your skill level.

Maybe you kids should just stick to box wrenches, test lights and spray paint; it's about your skill level.

I have never tested anything with spray paint. I did huff some while painting a wicked dragon on my hood

Hey it's not my fault you guys know that I am better than you at working on cars and feel the need to try to put me down.

Hey it's not my fault you guys know that I am better than you at working on cars and feel the need to try to put me down.

welp last time I diagnosed a non running 240 on my first try while you kept guessing what's wrong with it after he said what I suggested worked.

it's not the tools you borrow that make you good or bad

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/zZKp_jFxQJc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

[/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG]

^^^This guy has been on the Ignore List for a while. Keep wasting your time please.

EDIT- Mr. Boner, I have put you back on it too.

Last edited:
Back