• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

video of my last race

that was a sweet pass on that 240sx right at the end there.
nice driving, and good job putting that 242 together

Looks like fun. After traffic spread out it's clear the car goes and you know how to brake--and many of those others don't.. Pretty day to be out too.

What's the entry fee for that event?

200.00 for drivers training on friday. it was a double race weekend. 230.00 single race 380.00 for the double.

race info

just to let you know lap 3 the O2 sensor blew out and the welded diff slowed me down when the rain got heavy . Ben from RSI was chasing me the hole time so i had to pass cars in some sketchy spots . my son flat spotted my new front tires on friday so i moved them to the back and i could really feel vibration pulling in 3rd. other then that it was a fun race.

Awesome video. Enjoyed it alot. Looks like an awesome track.

Bummer about the flat spots. I watched someone at autocross lock them up and flat spot the tires so bad you could hear it as he left the track.

Awesome video. Enjoyed it alot. Looks like an awesome track.

Bummer about the flat spots. I watched someone at autocross lock them up and flat spot the tires so bad you could hear it as he left the track.

Definitely enjoyed the video. You make those other guys look like amateurs in the corners. Well done

Back