• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Matt's Journal Balt/DC/VA/GA/FL/LA/?

Had a great time hanging out with all the guys, and seeing this immense piece of TB history.

thanks for putting this together Mike, we all need to get together more often.

Yep, it was a good gathering. Thanks to everyone for attending, spreading the word, and liking BBQ.

Richmond people, what say we gather on Saturday the 13th?

20141129_153627.jpg

Gathering before eating some excellent BBQ

Mike the 13th looks good . I will let Lawrence know and Billy. And whomever else we can get a hold of . Seems like the Richmond Volvo folks have been scarce these days .

What times will you be running through? If I take too long to respond on here please text me .

Josh

Damn. I'll be in Willimantic tomorrow for business. Fk me. Was suppose to be off. How long are you going to be in the area? New Haven on your way back? I might be able to get there. Maybe.

Caravaties works for me . There is some diners open for breakfast around that area as well that are good . We can do the 20th in the morning most likely. I'm waiting on confirmation from Billy and Lawrence . Trying to get a hold of vince too. Do we need to make a Richmond VA even thread for this ? It seems that none of the other Richmond guys are chiming in and I know there are a good deal of them .

I'll do an OT thread.
That's the day I head South, and by doing this on the 20th, I will get some sleep after work, get on the road by 4am.
Breakfast and journal, 2 hrs or so. Back on the road, prep car and load it, sleep, on the road again.

Does anyone on 85 between Richmond and Charlotte want to read the journal and possibly write in it?
I have Dana (boostdemon) and Ricky (talkinggoats) on the agenda so far.

Place:

Great Shiplock Park. Meet, park, head to:
River City Diner
Downtown Richmond VA

Last edited:
The next leg

After Mooresville, Drew and I will be heading South. *edit" Dec. 21st

Is anyone between Charlotte NC and So. Florida interested in meeting?
Projected route is 77 to 26, could hit Charleston.
Alternately, could hit Augusta.

East coast FL down, Gulf back up.
I will post exact spots up the coast as well as times, as we get this rolling.

Last edited:
Yeah, would love to sit and fish, but not this time.

Jacksonville will be on the 21st. PM me a cell number and where you want to meet, I will let you know a better estimate on time that day.

Yes. I will shoot for 8ish at the dock, you guys can shoot for 9 at the latest.
9am we head to the diner after a photo shoot.

This is the ideal version, traffic, etc. might have a say. I will leave DE at 4am-4:30.

*edit: There is some diners open for breakfast around that area as well that are good . We can do the 20th in the morning most likely. I'm waiting on confirmation from Billy and Lawrence . Trying to get a hold of vince too. Do we need to make a Richmond VA even thread for this ? It seems that none of the other Richmond guys are chiming in and I know there are a good deal of them .

facebook events would be OK to make sure we don't miss anyone, but no info about me. I have way too many contacts, need to keep my leaving-the-house under the radar.

details/roll call thread for the trip down:
http://forums.turbobricks.com/showthread.php?t=303688

Florida to Texas leg:
http://forums.turbobricks.com/showthread.php?t=303731

Back