• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Bamses Turbo Underpants

Thanks Kardboards for keeping things updated :)

Video anyways now on the frontpage too.

Hope u guys like it :)

/B

Bamse. could you shed some light on the front end headlight/ grill arrangement; what did you get them off of.

Bamse. could you shed some light on the front end headlight/ grill arrangement; what did you get them off of.

You talking about the single square? Or TV screens as they are called? (I think).

They were available in the Australia market I'm pretty sure, instead of the single rounds.

i also liked the look of the 4 door better for some reason and i dont know why?? please no 1/4 panel or door exit exhaust on this one.

Don't scrap 4 door underpants, I love it :-(

At least keep it as a backup or throw another engine in it.

Either way, I can't wait to see what you are going to do with the next underpants.

Last edited:
i apologize if this question has already been asked, but why do you run the exhaust out of the middle of the rear door? i'm not hating...just don't understand.

i apologize if this question has already been asked, but why do you run the exhaust out of the middle of the rear door? i'm not hating...just don't understand.

I can't speak for Bamse, but that rear floor can be a huge PITA to get a big exhaust around if you're super low. Cutting into the floor there lets you tuck it up way higher.
http://separacja.pl/en/costs.html
Also it looks cool.

Last edited:
Back