• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Do i REALLY need $200 Konis for a low 240?

okay, thanks guys.... I think im just gonna go ahead and get the Koni's. I've been buying once piece per pay check, i think i can wait 4 more weeks.

I got most of my stuff in the mail!
Steering wheel, ipd springs, tie rod ends, ipd panhard rod, ball joints, ipd plug wires, Sway bars are ordered just waiting for them to show next week.
Oh and i still need the hub for the momo

I'm too too sure if i need anything else. Can you guys recommend any other bits and bobs i might want to get? Maybe bushings or ....?or what have you?

65l8PLOb.jpg

Last edited:
okay cool anything else? Maybe the rubber things for the top of the front springs?

If yours are healthy, probably good to keep 'em - the new aftermarkets are failing left and right...

but grab 15A's strut plates from For Sale to reinforce them either way

If it's in your budget, all of Kaplhenke's stuff is good. I'd make sure it's what you want/need before buying though. I haven't worked with any of it so I can't tell you whether the cheaper non-adjustable or OEM mounts would get you sufficient adjustment as is. :nod:

was thinking about these

9Aou5JA.jpg
Just get the budget plates. Super simple. You're not building a race car that needs -3 camber to wear your tires out. The budgets plates are awesome, and they can go pretty stock with added caster, which is a plus. Don't over complicate it.

Back