• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

2017 S60 R-design modifications

buerckner

Recently picked up a 2017 AWD s60 R-design with factory Polestar tune.
this is 2lt 4 turbo

Having trouble finding simply stuff here in Australia like exhaust, blow off/diverter valves or intercooler upgrades for this model, anyone got any pointers?

Its currently fast enough just too quiet.

For reference this is wifes daily and her last car was maserati 3200gt(TT V8) with exhaust cutouts just before rear mufflers, and dual port BOV.
She loves the sound of that which we know we cant match but I'd like something nice and off the shelf for a change before I just rip off the muffler and fit a bit of straight pipe action

As far as exhaust, I would try 8eightfab.com, The 2.0 turbo drive-e motor all ready has a very efficient bar and plate intercooler from the factory. I would leave the diverter valve stock. It is integrated into the turbo and is electrically actuated and controlled by the ecm.

TME and Heico would be the go to for exhaust. Leave the diverter on there. do88 makes a good IC upgrade. Hilton for a tune. You can look at Vivaperformance to get an idea whats out there. Don't know who your distributor for AUS is.

Back