• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

source for stroker parts

I paid $100 for a 'b230 boat engine' crank, pistons and rods and $20 for disassembly of the AQ151..
The most expensive part were the shipping costs.

So you start this thread with very little info, then purposely withhold information that could benefit the thread. Nice.

Fake news analyst has spoken.

33631693.jpg

It's all about the Ellis Juan now anyway!

I get nothing in return for posting the thread,he just knows that I sent you his way and I hope he will treat you well like he has treated me that's all, no pay back to me at all.

for info about stroker motor look under threads B234F stroker kit, also AQ171C or stroker. I did the research on my thread and posted it there. there's more info on site if you can find it,I don't know thread names for them. I found some of them while searching on google.

Last edited:
I don't know the cost it changes with the part each crank cost different due to his costs. I wasn't trying to be an idiot I just don't know his overhead to give you a price his on parts. he will work with you on prices for parts. he also has other parts for different blocks other than the b230 motors. you just have to know your block type for the crank to be used.

Last edited:
the $599.00 crank has been just machined and is 20 under and straight, it's a forged crank. it is a 1990 crank it is a best offer pricing he is willing to take offers.

Last edited:
Back