• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

2006 East vs. West.

Status
Not open for further replies.
10 points.....um, I have 20. How about fixing that some time.

Shoulda been obvious seeing as how I'm higher up on the list than you with fewer points. :-P

Gregerivn said:
How do I add a new time? I ran a 14.499 at 94.43 on July 1st. I will scan in the time slip soon.

you PM me with a scan of the timeslip, or email it to me, or whatever.

just PM me when you are ready.

242GTMD said:
In looking at my run vs Nick Choy, I'm pretty confused. He's beating me at the 1/8 in both et and mph, yet loses to me in 1/4 et while trapping 5 mph higher? Missed shift? Thats all I can come up with. Also, to pull from 75 to 98 in the second 1/8 is quite impressive.
Yeah. Anyone figure this out yet? :???:

does he have a larger turbo or more port work or something that helps his car make more power up top?

without a side by side comparo of each cars specs its hard to say what makes it the way it is

Eh, it's a start. 6psi.
B23august11-timeslip.jpg

hey do i have to have a time slip or will yall take my word for it..

13.6@108mph

thats about all i have i dont know where i put the time slip but i have lots of witnesses from this board.

Sam

its just where a 13c should be ....
Still ahead of your car? Maybe you should go back to a 13c.
poke.gif

Hahaha, just messin' with you man. :rofl:

BTW, that was on full interior, pump gas, street tires (not even DRs!), 2.5" exhaust, and a 200k mile motor.

Last edited:
Nice 60' time Ground Rat!

I went again last night and got some noticably better times, still at 6psi just with a re-tune.

R/T: .744
60': 2.132 (my personal best, AND I bogged it off the line, I can do better for sure)
330: 6.341
1/8: 9.824
MPH: 70.54
1000: 12.805
1/4: 15.390
MPH: 86.68

Still ahead of your car? Maybe you should go back to a 13c.
poke.gif

Hahaha, just messin' with you man. :rofl:

BTW, that was on full interior, pump gas, street tires (not even DRs!), 2.5" exhaust, and a 200k mile motor.

being i ran a 14.6 w/ a 2.3 60foot with the 13c .. so a 2.0 would put me just where you were. and nah i trapped 96mph with the 13c so i made a wee bit more power than you....

and bring that booger out here if ya wanna run my car now ... 14.0@100 running into the 13's afr wise w/ a 2.3 60ft(when it was 100+deg out)... little tuning and a launch or hell just from a roll and it wouldn't be all that close

haha there is a local 13c car w/ IPD turbo cam, 3" full exhaust, NPR IC, both chips from fred and from a 40 roll(him going 40 and me dead stopped and me starting right as he hits my rear bumper) by 65mph i am pulling away from him

Haha, I was gonna ask which car you had. My sig will tell you all about my biggest "mod". 6psi .42/63 turbo, B-cam, 3" exhaust, MSnS. Next week I should be running a lot more boost.

Mike, that last paragraph of yours is priceless.

being i ran a 14.6 w/ a 2.3 60foot with the 13c .. so a 2.0 would put me just where you were. and nah i trapped 96mph with the 13c so i made a wee bit more power than you....

and bring that booger out here if ya wanna run my car now ... 14.0@100 running into the 13's afr wise w/ a 2.3 60ft(when it was 100+deg out)... little tuning and a launch or hell just from a roll and it wouldn't be all that close

haha there is a local 13c car w/ IPD turbo cam, 3" full exhaust, NPR IC, both chips from fred and from a 40 roll(him going 40 and me dead stopped and me starting right as he hits my rear bumper) by 65mph i am pulling away from him

I was going off your time posted in this competition. Maybe you should post some better slips?
shrug.gif

i already pm'd him my 14.0 one and it has yet to be updated ... nevermind the car ran 13.8@100 with a LOT hp than the car has now. its just a matter of waiting for winter to come around as i'm only 2 tenths behind my old time and i'm still working out all of the new mods tuning issues were as before i just got done fixing all of the tuning issues ... and that posted time was @ 14psi with fuel cut everytime i hit 5200rpm .. which is about 3 times

i'll top rennys time for quickest TD04HL time(off the bottle) .. as soon as i can get my **** figured out

IMG_5575.jpg

this is what i love about drag racing .. brings out competition which is GOOD .. makes people try harder and get pumped up around racing. and to the slip .. notice the 14.3@100 mph w/ a 2.7 60 foot .. SO if one was to drop say 7 tenths off the 60 foot .. that's equal to about 1 full sec if not MORE off the final time ... and this was again only @ 16psi in 100deg weather. also notice on the 14.0 run he had the same 1/8 mile time as me which is showing the good points about the 13c with its quick spool and loads of low end torque .. but again he has a 3 tenth lead on me in the 60 ft are which as most say 1 tenth in the 60 ft is equal to about 1.5 tenths in the 1/4 SO .. he has 3 tenths better than me which means IF i could launch my car as well as him that should put me about 4tenths faster in the 1/4 mile. this is also apparent in the trap speed. where as he is only @ 75mph in the 1/8 i'm @ 80.. and in the 1/4 he is almost a full 8 mph behind me. see i get a kick out of this because there are so many places to win and lose races .. numbers are fun because it is proof that bench racing works

Mike, that last paragraph of yours is priceless.

you know more about these cars than i do .. and you know how good and how bad then can run with one or two things just a little off tune wise ... but when they run right ... they run gooooooood

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back