• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Compound Turbocharging A Volvo B230FT

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's really something, but ... ummm ... what if you need to change spark plugs? :???:

I tried leaving lots of room with servicing in mind, the DP will probably have to be taken loose to get a socket and extension in there. All of this stuff comes apart on v bands so it shouldn't be a big deal.

That looks so ridiculously awesome. You could really make people poop themselves at cars shows with that under hood action.

My next project is a B230Ftttttttt. It will have a pair of sequential turbos for each cylinder.

so the baller question is, are you going to make a snazzy intake for it? right where the bigcomp outlet goes into the manifold, NAWSS and water/meth nozzles?

I sincerely would like to work more often on these kinds of things :lol:

so the baller question is, are you going to make a snazzy intake for it? right where the bigcomp outlet goes into the manifold, NAWSS and water/meth nozzles?

I sincerely would like to work more often on these kinds of things :lol:

First, I'll probably throw together some sort of a low mount alt/ps bracket, then I'll start building the intake manifold. I'm gonna try to make it as snazzy as humanly possible. :lol: The big compressor still needs to route to the upper driver's side IC inlet, the lower IC on the driver's side is the outlet to the intake manifold. I might add water/meth later if needed, but I honestly don't think it'll be necessary on E85.

Question to TB:

Are any of you running E85 with an aluminum fuel cell, aluminum fuel line, etc...?
Does it really contaminate the fuel running through aluminum?

I am wondering this because I'd like to fabricate a nice bladder-style fuel cell, surge tank, and fuel line for my car all out of aluminum. Mostly because it's easy to work with and cheap in bulk, and the fuel line would be way easier to bend up in aluminum over mild steel, or heaven forbid stainless. I am going to run -10 from the surge tank to the fuel rail.

Is this the thread with the girl in the leopard dress in the race seats somewhere? I won't quote the pic because I don't do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back