• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

MountainMeet 5.0, September 25-29, 2019

And if my wagon isn't running by then I should just go ahead and crush it and buy a beige Camry.

Ok Aaron, if i decide to go, no “uncle mike, come see the baby” guilt-trips.

HAHA. The "You gotta see the baby" lady is a friend of mine, Lisa Mende. She lives in Athens.

Attachments

• 2019-04-30 12.24.37.jpg
    2019-04-30 12.24.37.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 353
Last edited:
I paid cash for 2x beds when the announcement was made last year?

I'm coming for sure, with my wife, and Dad, in his microsquirt mail jeep (Jalopnik POStal eat yer heart out).

I paid cash for 2x beds when the announcement was made last year?

I'm coming for sure, with my wife, and Dad, in his microsquirt mail jeep (Jalopnik POStal eat yer heart out).

OH! That's the Kyle and Kyle2 I have on my list, not Stick70 Kyle. My bad!

We're going to have to have taco night if you bring some more of those delicious tortillas again.

I would like to come to this. I will mark it down on the calender and take a week off. It's a 14 hour Drive from Dallas.

I have friends in Plano and in Carrolton if you need any logistics help.

Dallas Here. and I have a Wagon. (reporting for duty)

I am very interested in this and plan on talking the wife into camping with me. Thanks for putting on what looks like the spiritual successor to the early SE meets, based on attendees.

I am very interested in this and plan on talking the wife into camping with me. Thanks for putting on what looks like the spiritual successor to the early SE meets, based on attendees.

I'm just happy that people enjoy it and continue to show up.

I already called you out on face-space, don't make me do it here too.

35 hours of driving; 2,323 miles one way from Los Angeles. Sounds like a good time. We shall see.

35 hours of driving; 2,323 miles one way from Los Angeles. Sounds like a good time. We shall see.

Just fly to the AtL and hitch a ride or rent something.

Unless you're just making it part of a big ass road trip. I like road trips.

Just fly to the AtL and hitch a ride or rent something.

Unless you're just making it part of a big ass road trip. I like road trips.

I was in the process of a big ass road trip last year (Route 66 Lemons Rally in the '94 Roadmaster wagon) when my mother-in-law had health issues and we had to turn around. So I-40 across the country in a 240 sounds like it could be a good substitute.

Back