• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

11 second quarter mile

My old stripped and gutted 744 weighed in at 2400 empty, no gas or driver. I cut out the side impact beams out of the doors and lexan windows and aluminum hood, yada, yada yada. I sold and helped put 15G in Greg's car and then we went a draggin' and he beat me by .0001 second quicker at that 12.6 that one night years ago and I only charged him 100 buxs. Who's yur bro, bro.

You let me know when Greg comes back to drag, I'll be a waiting.

Watch my front end lift doing a burn out before the start!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/FOjKoA1XnAY" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I did see Greg at the IPD last year, he was looking real good! Hope to see him at the drags this year for sure, course wut will I run? Ha, ha ha ha ha ha..

Ohh and the Glori-as power of the 12.6 volvo! 232hp...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/AS81r8c_3A8" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:
there is some trash talk in the thread, but there's also good info. hopefully OP isn't fo realz gone (but, I reckon if that's what it took good riddance? something about thick skin)

Mother ****** jones, the black ls-turbo 242 on 1320 video is pretty nasty. It's a truck motor on a giant ebay turbo. I wonder if that guy is on these forums...

Didn't he buy the car from someone on the forums? I have a vague recollection of that happening.

EDIT: Yisss! \/ \/ \/

Last edited:
Volvo RM12 motor swap ought to do it.
File:Gripen_5.jpg

I'm using a stockblock and I'm going to use a high performance cam, a light flywheel and I'm going to have the heads port and polish but not shave, a fuel cell would a precision turbo, but I don't know what size yet. This is where I'm going to start at.

I'm using a stockblock and I'm going to use a high performance cam, a light flywheel and I'm going to have the heads port and polish but not shave, a fuel cell would a precision turbo, but I don't know what size yet. This is where I'm going to start at.

No matter what it runs, it will be a cool looking race car, IMO.

Back