• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

large plentora of turbos at ecology

FITZ5

Hello all,

today i was at ecology in Wilmington California and there was no less than about 15 740s in the yard and about 12 of them were turbocharged.

they had mitsubishi turbos and also a bunch of Garretts.

lots of air intake hoses and inter cooler stuff.

just thought i would pass on the info for anyone looking for a turbo.

also this when i left the yard and looked at my receipt there were some stupid charges on there like gate tax/environmental tax/ waste tax bla bla bla WTF man this place is getting more expensive.

Last edited:
also this when i left the yard and looked at my receipt there were some stupid charges on there like gate tax/environmental tax/ waste tax bla bla bla WTF man this place is getting more expensive.

Welcome to the big conglomerate calif junk yards. The prices are getting close to what new ones cost on many parts, and almost not worth the time some days. And which Wilmington yard? North of PCH or South.

PJ

plethora.jpg

I hated that yard cause they would always change the prices on me that i was like screw it then moved back to dallas to have the same thing happen again

You ain't seen nothing yet.

Just wait till PnP buys up all those jy's, closes half of them, and finishes their stranglehold on the west coast scrap metal business.

Back