• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Pdx dl

If you're going to swap a t5 in then changing the flywheel isn't any more work thus giving you your crank sensor. 2.4 gets hated on but I'm terrified of the microsquirt stuff only because I'm so ignorant of it. It'd be sweet of someone could learn my ass. That said I've got chippable boxes for my 2.4 and I'm not even utilizing those yet. There are several folks on here in the 250hp range on 2.4, that's a TON of power in a 240 to me anyways.

I want a carburetor. Those I understand...

Picture%20003-M.jpg

I’m still reading those manuals... just gona pay someone to tune it for me after the auto tune gets me in the ball park.

At least my aircooled’s I could tune with a screw driver...

Carbs are cool, injection is power, at least usually. My Italian moped runs pig rich from factory, only works at high speed or in winter, but yeah tuning with a screwdriver is good haha:-P

Also try looking into speeduino, smaller tuning maps = less work (maybe?) It's pretty much the new cheap megasquirt and the rev4 board is pretty cool

Carbs are cool, injection is power, at least usually. My Italian moped runs pig rich from factory, only works at high speed or in winter, but yeah tuning with a screwdriver is good haha:-P

Also try looking into speeduino, smaller tuning maps = less work (maybe?) It's pretty much the new cheap megasquirt and the rev4 board is pretty cool

Thanks boss.

'90+ and 3" down are on the way. If I am running the same turbo, and leave the MBC adjustment untouched, will a less restrictive intake / exhaust cause the motor to make more, less or the same boost pressure?

It's more complicated than that. Less back pressure will result in higher shaft speeds. It may or may not result in more boost depending on how efficiently your compressor, intercooler, intake manifold, cylinder head, and exhaust manifold are already working together.

Back