• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

do88 92+ 740/940 aluminum intercooler on sale

GSWAGON

my other ride is a exmark
300+ Club
Not affiliated, and didn't even know FCP sold do88 parts until last night actually. Then I saw the late 7/9 intercooler was listed on clearance for $334 so got one. Figured I'd pass along in case someone else was looking. They also have the full kit with polished piping and silicone couplers. Maybe old news to everyone else, but I was happy to see it! Thought I had to order from overseas.

https://www.fcpeuro.com/products/volvo-intercooler-kit-do88-performance-icm150kt

DOE-ICM150.JPG

https://www.fcpeuro.com/products/vo...-DQnEykNKLWRogrOKJChla5W021lNRSRoC67EQAvD_BwE

KIT-ICM150KT.JPG

Not that I'd get one cause it was cause mayhem on my ic pipe routing but does anyone have temp data on this ic over one like my chinabay(31x12x3)?

I just did a group buy (5 intercoolers, a couple exhaust systems, camshafts, steering hub adapters, etc.) for the local Volvo group of the KL racing intercoolers, less than $300 CDN ea/shipped. That was regular price, savings were just shipping as a group. Quality is on par with any D088 stuff I've used. Cast tanks, nice cores, good welding.
They just don't come with a piping kit.

I just did a group buy (5 intercoolers, a couple exhaust systems, camshafts, steering hub adapters, etc.) for the local Volvo group of the KL racing intercoolers, less than $300 CDN ea/shipped. That was regular price, savings were just shipping as a group. Quality is on par with any D088 stuff I've used. Cast tanks, nice cores, good welding.
They just don't come with a piping kit.

I had kind of looked into that as an option before actually. Whats their minimum $ purchase for shipping savings? Or does it all has to fit on one pallet?

I actually have the KL racing intercooler in my 780, it is very nice quality also.

One good thing is FCP has the lifetime warranty.

Ugh, why does this car suck every penny from my wallet? I just moved my ebay further forward to be away from the radiator. But like their ad says it's half blocked by the bumper. I know if this giant part shows up my gf is going to want something for herself.

I had kind of looked into that as an option before actually. Whats their minimum $ purchase for shipping savings? Or does it all has to fit on one pallet?

I actually have the KL racing intercooler in my 780, it is very nice quality also.

One good thing is FCP has the lifetime warranty.

Shipping 1 intercooler is 170?, shipping my whole group order was 240?. So if you get together with a few people that need a bunch of stuff it becomes quite reasonable.

Back