• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Davis 2017

Davis 2017 Saturday Event

• Total voters
I'm not much of a photographer, and seemed to have cut her head off in this shot, but you get the idea.

IMG_5925-S.jpg

Dude I know her!

Well guys, had another planning session yesterday for the show. Definitely got things ramping up, got some cool things we're working on as well. Hopefully have pre-reg available along with a few other things, still gotta work out the details though.

Also, we went over the vendor list for people that have agreed to provide stuff, plus those we hadn't heard from. Just yesterday we picked up another donation once he ships it, which will be a big ticket item for you high power guys. I won't say more, but I've seen the parts in person, they are VERY nicely made.

We really have a killer list of nice stuff for the raffle this year, so you WILL want to bring cash for tickets. Hell, I'll probably drop $20-40 on tickets myself and I haven't bought raffle tickets in 10 years! :-P

Sorry guys, I'm not in charge of the friday night or saturday night shens events. I'll let you guys figure out how to get kicked out of the M6 this year. :-P

Also of note, looks like IPD pushed their show back to June 17th now, so you have more time to recoupe funds between events.

Back