• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

2007 Volvo SUV!

jkior

The tragic results of driving a debranded 245 in Sioux Falls SD:

volvosuv1zy.jpg

I have no clue what the cop was on that night. I mean, I've removed the lower body trim, so he could stare right at my rusted underbody (and missing muffler) while he was writing out the ticket. 2007? Wtf? I know we're pretty far and few between out here, but that is just wierd.

Think you could get that thrown out on a technicality? I doubt *anyone* owns a '07 Volvo SUV. :-P

nah, I've already got insurance, just had an expired card with me. Of course the friggin thieves (read, drunk security guards) at the courthouse lightened me of a few items when I innocently walked in there, but that's another story entirely. . . ****ers.

But yeah, it would be kinda amusing to see what they'd actually do with this. If I ever meet the same cop again (which I probably will, considering the problems I've been having with my car) I just might ask him about it. . .nah, I won't.

"Your honor - if he wasn't clear to note the make/model right off my current registration card, wouldn't you agree that he may have misread the dates my insurance was effective?"

wow, im usually against arguing the ticket-technicalities to get it thrown out, but good god that deserves it jsut cause, well wtf? in any ase, **** you for drivign with no insurance you assbutt.

Whoa, dude:
jkior said:
nah, I've already got insurance, just had an expired card with me. . .

In other words, I was driving with insurance. Calm down, man.

Since I actually do have insurance and was able to provide the current card within fifteen days of the original ticket, they automatically waive the charge. So no problems, although it might be amusing if I ever get a real ticket in this town. . .

I'm just guessing that those three boxes on that line all have to do with the license plat enumber.

State License No, Year, State - He has a RI DL that expires in 2007?

And they don't particularly care much about the car, funny he'd call it an SUV though.

the poi said:
wow, im usually against arguing the ticket-technicalities to get it thrown out, but good god that deserves it jsut cause, well wtf? in any ase, **** you for drivign with no insurance you assbutt.

You're just a......

asshole.gif

Back