• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Cosbysweater's 244: ATS Brakes All The Things/Wish It Was A CTS-V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found the intake leak on the car, it was having a rough time idling on initial cold start, got all the parts to do basically a bone stock +t, stock intercooler and 13g, and stock down pipe, gonna keep it quiet and stock height, it drive so nice as is just need to get a little more power. And oh yea, now with ecodes

AA5818A2-8A9F-4471-8096-AE01A85FBD1B-449-000000371E8728D2_zpse091e91e.jpg

45E91530-8970-4585-A66C-91577AA41A3C-449-0000003710BF6EEE_zps3ef776a7.jpg

B21f+t,evo interfooler, heavily ported 90+, ported 16t, ported head, external wastegate, true 3 inch turbo back, b21f intake manifold, msd6al, iPd bars 25/25, modded g80 and 1031 3.31 rear end, full poly rear bushings. Doing some coilovers for it here soon with the bigger spindles. Just need a few more weeks to throw the damn thing together

This is the DD I want. Eff this 7 series noise.

this is the best daily I have ever had, just needed a little more power, plans are to finish all the suspension bushings in hogged out poly bushings to give it a nice squeak free and smooth ride, maybe a little lower, but most likely going to stay stock height for when I smash fire roads in it, may switch to a b230f short block in the future but I love how stout these early blocks are. all in all its a fantastic daily, just needs a 5 speed, and ill probably bypass all Volvo options and go t5 when I cross that bridge

this is the best daily I have ever had, just needed a little more power, plans are to finish all the suspension bushings in hogged out poly bushings to give it a nice squeak free and smooth ride, maybe a little lower, but most likely going to stay stock height for when I smash fire roads in it, may switch to a b230f short block in the future but I love how stout these early blocks are. all in all its a fantastic daily, just needs a 5 speed, and ill probably bypass all Volvo options and go t5 when I cross that bridge

In a 2 series, absolutely. I converted this 760 to an M46 when I rebuilt it...I forgot how awful the shifter is, even with 100% new OEM shifter bushings. It's like trying to shift in a tub of jello.

The T5 in my '79 spoiled me.

This thing has a rebuilt m45 in it, over 1600 spent on the rebuild, with everything new, who knows where they found all the parts, it's by far the best shifting volvo trans I have ever felt but it's still a 4 speed, hence swapping in the 3.31 rear end

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back