• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Tow for Life

I have no problem having my ls swap wagon towed to the dealership just to see them have the wtf face and attempt to work on it

Compounded by my sarcasm, I also have a deeply justified lack of faith in just about any new marketing "trend" Volvo decides to try these days. Volvo has a habit of "remaking" themselves into something different every few years, kinda like a flag in the wind, only slower. So please let me be the first to predict this program will vaporize after a few years.

Compounded by my sarcasm, I also have a deeply justified lack of faith in just about any new marketing "trend" Volvo decides to try these days. Volvo has a habit of "remaking" themselves into something different every few years, kinda like a flag in the wind, only slower. So please let me be the first to predict this program will vaporize after a few years.

It doesn't seem to be very revolutionary... doesn't Mercedes offer the same thing already?

The marketing is on point though. Relatives have sent me the tow for life article because the saw it in the news. So if Volvo's goal is to get the average person more reasons to buy a volvo, its working. Hell, if the tow limit wasn't 25 miles, I'd be happier and more confident about driving my wagon around where wagons don't belong...

Back