• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Squirterizational mod RENTAL KIT for INCREASED PERFORMANCE

Count me in on the loaner kit. will get the squirter's at a later date. I will pm you John for paypal info.

Sometimes 16.80, sometimes 20.40..
I never know till i get them..
And there's never any explanation...

interesting.. When I get closer to tearing apart this engine i'll let you know but as of now its going to be a very slow process

Who has the kit now? I plan to put down the deposit tomorrow.

Its in sunny Bakersfield , CA.

I think we really need to ask folks if the kit is going to get used and returned quickly which means people have to be clear on if the block is stripped down---to avaoid the kit being away for 6-10 weeks while somebody else might actually be waiting....

So paisano en Italia, can you use the kit and get it back here rapidimente?

And boys yes I can send squirters but I order them when there's a few that wants them, they don't do me good to tie up $200 in squirters to eventually, maybe months and months later maybe make $10 on a set. Hope you understand.

John I saw you mention in another thread that you can add squirters to the B20.

Is this the case?

If so, can I use this kit to do it?

Don't see why not but maybe a nice piccie of a B20 bottom end would be smart...
Hey we could ask Lawrence Knox at Knox Motorsport. He loves them B20s and I think I need to remind him to send me a B20 oil pan....

John get me some squirters also, did email you my time frame, thanks timetrialman59

OK guys but please put some real names so I can figure out who whoever is..
Really I've had guys with one "cutsie" name on Turbobricks, andother different name on Paypal and yet a different name for email so $1200 arrives from somebody and i have no idea who it is....

Kinda scary...

OK guys but please put some real names so I can figure out who whoever is..
Really I've had guys with one "cutsie" name on Turbobricks, andother different name on Paypal and yet a different name for email so $1200 arrives from somebody and i have no idea who it is....

Kinda scary...

You can Call me Aron, Aron Siegal:-P

Keep me posted as money is ready for sending

I got the kit yesterday and did the modification yesterday. I will be sending it back today. thank you very much.

John, I'm not sure if you know this already but the pilot for the spot face cutter does not stay secure in place. I stuck the pilot in the drilled hole and then put the spot face cutter over it and it worked for me. Also there was no 1/4" drive extension in the kit so I ended up using one of my 1/4" ratchet extensions I think it was about 6" long. I ended up using the same jig that held the drill bit in place to hold the tap in place so it made it very easy to start the tap and keep it straight. Also john on the cylinder 1 I drilled a tad bit into the roof of the gallery because I did not notice that I had broken through the gallery, will there be any issue with that?

thanks again for loaning me the kit. and thanks for the squirters.

Last edited:
Back