• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

7th Annual RSI BBQ May 17th 2013

So due to us being totally slammed getting ready for this and working on other things, I think we are going to have to postpone the brickwood derby portion of the evening untill next year. Guess-the-part is on though, will be posting up the rules and format of that competition Friday.

Guess-the-part is on though, will be posting up the rules and format of that competition Friday.
If I can find it, I have a part to bring.

Wasn't sure TSA would have let the brick on board anyway. And I didn't want to check my bag. Last March I brought a clutch cable, tie rod ends, and ball joints on board in my bag....to support my arrive-and-drive at sears pt in a 240 :)

I dont drink much, so someone can ring the bell and have what I should have drank! Im anxious to see how people feel in the morning!!! Ive got some stuff planned that wont allow me to drink till later in the evening anyways.

I dont drink much, so someone can ring the bell and have what I should have drank! Im anxious to see how people feel in the morning!!! Ive got some stuff planned that wont allow me to drink till later in the evening anyways.
I have felt like hell ever single time....usually just walking in a daze

Exceptionally thirsty attendees would like more detail on said kegs. Which beers were chosen to fill them?

Laurelwood is going to be the supplier again... IPA, RED and something light. 3 will probably not be enough, but hoping it will last a little later into the evening than last couple years at least.

Mickeys is a shop favorite at our place. Bergen and I have slugged back many. Not that its good, its just kind of a thing. Inside joke that makes you hung over!

Back