• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

I plasti-dipped my 780 Bertone.

309915_10200608252382612_440296924_n.jpg
I did the same few weeks ago.

I love that! I'll have to keep an eye out around seattle for it.

darn too bad, guess I will just have to man up and buy a gun. paint is still somewhat low priority though for me.

Looks good though, very nice job

Do you realize this is a rare car. From what i can see you ruined the eblems, the door lock cylenders, and casued about an additional 1000 in work for someone who wants to actally paint this car. I don't get it. It needed the upper surfaces painted and you completed f-ed the whole car. If you want to do work at this level why don't you go buy a 2002 honda civic where this type of paint would be welcome.

Last edited:
Do you realize this is a rare car. From what i can see you ruined the eblems, the door lock cylenders, and casued about an additional 1000 in work for someone who wants to actally paint this car. I don't get it. It needed the upper surfaces painted and you completed f-ed the whole car. If you want to do work at this level why don't you go buy a 2002 honda civic where this type of paint would be welcome.

LOL.

zomg jesse u r a CRIMINAL!

a madman!!!!!!!!

mr brick driver, since you're a little slow, lets re-read the thread title. the second word "plasti-dipped" shows us what kind of paint mr auditech used. plasti-dip has the ability to be peeled off. you need to calm down a little bit. he didn't ruin anything, he made it better.

:lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl:

OP needs to sig at least a portion of this.

at least we know you're an idiot.

Back