• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Another Road Trip

Thanks, John.
The wedding (main reason for the trip) is tomorrow. With the all-day exotic car adventure in Calgary (mind-blowing!), i had to step up my game. Hit Vancouver BC yesterday, then headed south. Got a $218 ticket north of seattle, got pissed at myself but i had it coming.
In portland 2 nights.
Need to figure out where I'm sleeping wed/thur night near sac/san fran. Can't get up with my brother yet.

Did the wedding, heading for sacramento tomorrow, then texas.
Draw a squiggly line on a map, and if you're near it, holla. Need to be in dallas friday night.

Yeah, i don't remember swapping spit with you.

well, i kinda spit on your leg at scoreboard, that's probably where you gave me this horrible cold/flu/ebola **** i'm dealing with*

*while i'm not a doctor, i tend to think a lot & am all kinds of smart...thus the above sounds feasible

Just had dinner with Mike, sounds like you gave him the appropriate experience Eric. lol

Waiting on the pic's thread when he gets home and has time to post things up!

Someone had to change plans and skip Monterey this time... Not naming names here, but we all know who!

Safe travels Mike, and I'll drop in to see you when I'm in DC in September.

And all the bunny ranches north of Vegas were closed down.
Yosemite was magnificent.
And the Flagstaff Motel 6 is calling my name. One hour out.

Yes. Lots of snow in patches.
I stayed in Flagstaff, got to Carrollton TX last night. Slept until noon, hung out with friends and their new baby.
Heading to Atlanta/Charlotte tomorrow, then home monday.

Back