• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

93 240. Nothing special just a daily :)

refer to previous post

edit. I understand you guys are trying to be helpful but I am at that point where if **** hits the fan with this motor I will be so pissed that this thing is going to sit for AWHILE if not forever. So I am throwing this cam in and doing it once and if it works out, awesome. If not then you can say "I told you so"

Last edited:
so she lives. Got the cam shimmed perfectly. Started up and was idling great, oil pressure was right at 90psi. I started playing with the fuel tables a little and I looked up and the oil pressure was at 0. I have class right now so afterwards I am going to double check the wiring on the sender and make sure it didnt come loose.
FWIW I am definitely getting oil to the head and oil feed which I wasnt getting before.
The engine sounded great with no weird noises of any sort.

So the brand new vdo oil pressure sender broke. The tab for the gauge was slightly touching the header which caused it to break. Awesome.
Anyone know of somewhere local that might carry one?

Ah..don't have a facebook. Sorry continue with awesome Volvo build.

Don't worry, it's just a facebook group he created so the volvo nubs of AZ can jizz over his cars, and get banned if they don't :lol:
I think he was trying to get recognition or something :e-shrug:

Back