• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Show your paint code!

Re: 601, it was a 1989 color, but, apparently Sweden considers the early production 1989 models as 1988 "B" models. 1988 model year cars would be 173 red, like the earlier cars going back to 1982.

Silver Metallic 130

Silver Metallic 130

vWDIH6yl.jpg

oYC4KJvl.jpg

zd2DiyHl.jpg

Hey Hello,

I bought 5 months ago a 2009 Volvo s40 2.4i. There is few touch up to do on it because of some rust but im having an issue finding the colour code on it. My car is Dark blue but 99% of the time people think it is black, so depending on the day light or where i am at (gaz station for ex.) you will see more the blue. I have been looking every where for the TAG/sticker/metalic plate in my car to find the paint colour code every where from Passenger/driver side / firewall / Radiator support nothing there at all. Also in the Owner manual it says where it'll be located but then again, nothing.

Is there any ways or a place i have looked and forgot to look at? Seems like there is 2-3 sticker missing on the car (Maybe i don't know) or should i go at Volvo dealership trying to fihure out?

Thank you for your time!!!

Back