• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Turbo Flange??

I'm looking for the same thing, haven't had any luck so far.
If any one cares to machine a few flanges (in stainless) put me on the list for one.
I am going to build a 90 degree "up pipe" to install a B230FT in my Amazon.

My buddy just bought something like that. Its a flange to make a manifold that would use a Volvo turbo. You might be able to use it as an adapter. He is out of town right now but I'll ask him where he got it when he comes back.

My buddy just bought something like that. Its a flange to make a manifold that would use a Volvo turbo. You might be able to use it as an adapter. He is out of town right now but I'll ask him where he got it when he comes back.
It isnt a flange to make a manifold. I have one, and its 1/4 inch thick. Not exactly flange material.

It isnt a flange to make a manifold. I have one, and its 1/4 inch thick. Not exactly flange material.

No, I meant he bought something different, he got a flange to make a manifold that would use a Volvo T3. I'm trying to find the website for the fabrication shop he got it from. He is building a custom manifold for his Benz Diesel and he was considering a Volvo T3 for a little while.

Here is a similar conversation from another board: http://www.homemadeturbo.com/forced-induction-7/volvo-t3-flange-34132/

It doesn't appear that the Ebay adapter shown has a lip that fits down into the Volvo T3 does it?

sf11314d.jpg

Does that recess really matter? Why not slap it on with a new T3 gasket?

It doesn't appear that the Ebay adapter shown has a lip that fits down into the Volvo T3 does it?

sf11314d.jpg

Exactly, I saw one on here a while ago, there was someone trying to sell a 16v header and in his picture he showed he had a 19t that had a Volvo exhaust side and he had a flange with the cut that inserted in the turbo, unfortunately I don't remember which member it was. The thing I don't like about the one in the picture is it goes from T3 to a circle, while yes it will match the cut on the turbo I believe there is going to be this massive flow restriction.

Back