• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

940 Cold Start Injector Thread

supreme940

Does anyone know the thread for the cold start injector line coming off the fuel rail? I need to get a cap for it.

That is the metric compression fitting as I recall. Do you have a thread gauge? They are cheap. Some plastic calipers would work as well. You can measure the diameter of the thread with calipers and a metric thread gauge will give you the thread pitch.

There are also many year 240s with efi that don't have the cold start injector. It may be easiy to find a non cold start injector fuel rail. LH2.2 model years don't usually have them.

Another option is to take the old nut and fitting off the hose then fill it with silver solder or weld.

I recently had a cracked fuel rail and all I could find was a rail with cold start injector fitting. I welded it shut and its all good.

I recently had a cracked fuel rail and all I could find was a rail with cold start injector fitting. I welded it shut and its all good.

I have another fuel rail its just that the injector clips for that don't fit the t5 blues I installed.

Back