• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

lets see your car in winter mode

^haha
where were going, we don't need roads
marty_doc.jpg

(oh, and p.s. if you do time travel, be careful. it causes Parkinson's)

I just died of suffocating to death from laughing too hard, then he came and used his time machine to bring me back from the past. I'm a couple days younger than I used to be, and I don't know what to do with the body.

In amsterdam it snowed a bit tomorrow. And it rained today. No washy washy volvo.

Haha lol on the tomorrow timewarp :oogle:

I live in the Zwolle neighbourhood, was extremely slippery tonight on the 'klinkers'. First I slided past my house, missed a street I slided past and it took me ages to get up the little slope at my workshop.. dangerous weather.

The salt truck I was driving behind tonite already reminded me of you though; good luck keeping your car clean I thought :-D

Ha crap, that's a strange mistake... Ah well. And by the way, it isn't snowing today, my prediction was wrong. Dammit!

Here's a crappy cell phone pic of the V70 today in the middle of the huge storm that's currently dumping about 15" of snow in NH. Right after this picture was taken, I drove through snow that was higher than the hood of the damn car. I LOVE AWD!

0202111235.jpg

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="960" height="750" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/RXUyueSGCgA?hd=1" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

This car was beast yesterday. Unfortunately, the downside of being beast is getting half the MPGs I usually get.

02-01-2011Volvosnow009.jpg

02-01-2011Volvosnow011.jpg

Back