• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Front mount hitch for a Volvo?

Fred Gwynne

Hello,

I was up on the Gaspe Peninsula last year and I saw a Volvo V70 with a ladder up on a roof rack. The top of the ladder (laying flat) was supported by a brace which was attached to the front bumper/grill area of the car. It was too far away to tell exactly how it was rigged up but maybe it had a front mounted hitch. Or maybe something custom... Either way it was pretty impressive. Does anyone know anything about that? I've always had a thing for C30 cars but the tiny roofs and limited interior cargo space deters me from them.

Thanks

Probably custom fab. I've never been under a c30 but always liked the look. When I added my winch to the v90 I just mounted it to the back side of the big aluminum bumper and and came out from underneath.

Probably custom fab. I've never been under a c30 but always liked the look. When I added my winch to the v90 I just mounted it to the back side of the big aluminum bumper and and came out from underneath.

Any chance you have a picture of that?

Thanks

picture of that?

Fits V70 (1998 - 2000) - This URL is for a specific part, not the whole assembly.

GR-75357_10.png

Back