• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Mini-SE October 27-29 2017

normally this close to closing you know if it's a go or not? either way, house purchase is fairly important ;)

We were suppose to close on the first, but had to push back, then yesterday, but pushed again. Now possibly Friday but hopefully before next Friday.

It feels like an SE week. Got a short list of things to address/button up on the blue car. Picked up the shop and re-arranged some things, it's slowly coming together.

shop has internet and wifi now. still need to re-position the nano beams and cut down on the db loss, but for a WAG, it's doing fairly well. have about 14mbps throughput, youtube works well. Could probably stream a football game if I get the beams pointed a little better. Did some more reorganizing, will probably spend the bulk of the next three nights working on the v8 and the blue car (v8 gets pressure solenoid for the 4L80, if that doesn't fix my issue then it'll be out of body experience time).

Kenny, I can help if you need anything although it sounds like I'm "late to the party". Have tons of experience back dragging gravel. Also, Tequila (Mark) PLEASE call or text me, I needs FWD Volvo trans. 334

I haveth not the screen, and since you're local, it would save me having to dismount mine and lug it didn't there.

I have no qualms if you want to take over projector duties.

I may twist mr collier's arm and get him to drop off his shop tv. I mean, we're going to be at the house anyway...

I have a plex server on a 1 gig symmetrical pipe with a 6tb library. Whether I make it or not, you can txt me the join code and have at the library. Still trying to come, but got set back 2 weeks by my injury. Finally got my fuel pump in last night after much struggling.

kicked the blue car out of the shop, pulled the pan on the v8 car again, replaced line pressure solenoid (I think it was the only one that didn't get replaced with the trans r&r), perhaps that will fix my bizarre transient line pressure issues. otherwise it's el pump-o (which leaks), and an out of body experience again.

Picked up the full packer brisket from the farmers market this morning.

Damn, Georgia florda this weekend, Volvo party, stranger things season two out today, dont gonna work. **** yeah!

Wish I could make it. My dad (77 y/o) just got himself flung off a horse and is a bit busted up (cracked C2, broken scapula, several broken ribs, collapsed lung, cracked femur) so we're heading down to the farm to help out with all the freezing weather prep stuff that needs to happen that he can't do.

Don't piss off Betty so the spring SE can happen!

Wish I could make it. My dad (77 y/o) just got himself flung off a horse and is a bit busted up (cracked C2, broken scapula, several broken ribs, collapsed lung, cracked femur) so we're heading down to the farm to help out with all the freezing weather prep stuff that needs to happen that he can't do.

Don't piss off Betty so the spring SE can happen!

Give your dad my best regards and a speedy recovery

Thanks again Kenny for hosting! It was cool to see everyone again and see what people have been up to. Dat dyno makes for unlimited entertainment.

Back