• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Pdx dl

Scored a blue tweed set of seats (front and rear) for the DL today. I truly never thought I would run across a nice set to replace the vinyl. These, with the passenger foot vent, should make the summer heat more tolerable.

Have I ever mentioned how much I dislike working on seats..?

Swapped the seat back release.

FC232700-3579-47D5-88F9-2C3E4CB3DB62-M.jpg

765E182A-97D6-4A1F-AADD-BEF21B951B76-M.jpg

I am so pleased with this upgrade. Will start on the fronts tomorrow.

73A77BDD-F9F8-4E57-B8E3-62F5750F84EB-M.jpg

Is that your center armrest or are you happy to see me?
Chicks dig the center arm rest.

Mint! Are those Charcoal or Blue? Looks closer to charcoal, very nice.

They are blue. Though I am satisfied, the fabric pattern is not an exact match for that of the doors. I think I'll stuff my old seats up in the attic in case I ever need good cushions or something.

I need to do a vinyl repair on the back of one that has a puncture.

Perhaps the BNE Hybrid's will arrive soon.

Oh MAN.... I want to make a find like those seats. My 245 has the vinyl and I'd trade a lot of TP or disinfecting wipes for a nice set of cloth in blue or black... GREAT SCORE! :nod:

Scored a blue tweed set of seats (front and rear) for the DL today. I truly never thought I would run across a nice set to replace the vinyl. These, with the passenger foot vent, should make the summer heat more tolerable.

Summer Heat? I was born and raised in SE Portland and guess I have a different baseline now.
The only AC I ever knew was the 4-40 (4 windows down at 40 MPH).

Last edited:
Back