• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

New pics of the plaid wagon

lunar240z

PICT0464.jpg

PICT0455-1.jpg

Just made brackets with some sheet aluminum, and used self drilling metal screws to the body.

I'll put up more pictures later. Windows are now tinted too, 35f/20r. Front struts are getting rebuilt at bilstein, and they've been taking a long time. But once those are back, it's coilovers time.

Still just one. Car stuff kind of goes to the wayside when you have to get stuff like this done in 11 weeks...

Monster.jpg

jetskis011.jpg

jetskis012.jpg

But I digress.

Daytime. 3 more. be happy.

PICT0469.jpg

PICT0467.jpg

PICT0465.jpg

WOW, thats some cool stuff!!! , so is that an actual and functional jetski? why is it on the ground without any bottom protection though? Very nice pieces.

:lol:

funny how these people didn't know your sig was a photoshop

yeah i mean who would think that someone would be crazy enough to actually paint all four wheels the same? i mean pshaw!

yeah. way to be smug bro. good job.

OP: plaid wagon thread needs more plaid.

Last edited:
yeah i mean who would think that someone would be crazy enough to actually paint all four wheels the same? i mean pshaw!

yeah. way to be smug bro. good job.

yeah, because he's definitely never told us that he only had time to do one wheel prior to this thread, right? :lol:

Back