• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Grannies old white wagon!

sbabbs

300+ Member
300+ Club
Picked up this 88 white wagon with factory m47 last summer with blown motor. Finally got it back together with a 92 B230f motor. I also upgraded it to LH 2.4. Added ipd sways and upper and lower strut braces. A few things to tidy up. I have all the trim and parts to put on. Runs great! I might post in the lh2.4 upgrade thread how I hooked it all up once I'm done.

whitewagon1_zpsyrccyxoc.jpg

whitewagon2_zpsjga5sqcr.jpg

whitewagon4_zpsryhmdnux.jpg

whitewagon3_zp****p0svr.jpg

I guess you don't get to see the last picture because photobucket decided to put Sheet in the name of the photo... Man photobucket sure suckets it nowdays. I used to be able to name them sequentially and then add them in to tbricks by just copy and pasting and changing the one number, but no photobucket can't have that.. Also just going to the photobucket site nowdays sure sucks with all the clicking you have to do. Over all the idiots in charge of making everything more stupid and complicated.

Simon

Looks great. Some new headlights would do it some good.

I switched over to Flickr for my photo hosting and never looked back.

My headlights were almost that bad and a 3M kit (basically sandpaper and compound) took enough yellow off that they were decently clear, although there's still some yellow in there.

Looking nice.

Only thing I'd do now, engine-wise, is replace the external reservoir PS pump with the 1991-93 version. Exxon Valdez behind the battery - buhbye...

-J

How about brand new bro?? Happy now? Go eats some bratwurst.

No need to get defensive or suggestive there, was merely an observation. If I owned the car and you'd said that to me, I'd simply have gone "lol, inorite?"

Looks a million times better with the new ones, nicely done.

Dang, that's a looker! My neighbor across the street has one that looks nearly identical. Hard to beat a White wagon in my opinion. Congrats man!

No need to get defensive or suggestive there, was merely an observation. If I owned the car and you'd said that to me, I'd simply have gone "lol, inorite?"

Looks a million times better with the new ones, nicely done.

Yeah plus the fact that there was a wind storm and it blew a piece of greenhouse wood into the old headlight thing and broke it so I needed new anyway. Then someone was posting you can get these ones on ebay that never ever go yellow. The whole world wanted me to get new ones.

Back