• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

LH2.2 power

Cwazywazy

Single jingle
Now my car is set up for turbo power with an EZK. I have a chippable ECU and the double board style 012 EZK. From my google-ing it seems that some people do make fuel chips for LH2.2 but I haven't found one yet. I messaged skaabs and got no reply. From what I've found it also seems that nobody makes 2.2 EZK chips even though it is chippable. Thoughts?

Sbabbs is the guy who could sell you a fuel chip. I think he also has an ezk chip available which would require some modification on your part to be able to chip the ezk. If you can't get one from Sbabbs, posted a wanted ad for a chipped ecu, someone probably has one.

Hey, I have a similar problem with my 740 turbo (87) . I Run 470ccm (~45lb) injectors, 3" AMM at 15psi. Above 10psi the ECU richens the s*** out of my engine. I think a fuel chip would solve the problem. But I also can't find any. :(

My experience with LH 2.2 led me to believe it is what it is. I tried running 42# injectors and could never get it to run right even with the well known resistor trick. I also tried a Sbabbs chip and it really didn't seem to do much. From what I gathered from 2.2 doesn't allow you the range of adjustments 2.4 does or maybe that it wasn't understood as well as 2.4 to tweak it as extensively.

I got around 260 crank hp out of my old 744t and I deemed that the ragged edge of reliable power on my 2.2 setup.

TLDR; 2.2 doesn't adapt much and kinda sucks.

Last edited:
THe fuel chip I sell fixes the pinging at boost onset that is a problem with lh2.2 if you up the boost. It does not do anything else. If your too rich with your setup something isn't right, like you ain't running enough boost. If you think the chip is gonna fix too rich of mixture, no it ain't. Also lh2.2 does not adapt at all, so if something is wrong, something ain't right, like bad sensor or regulator or something.

THe fuel chip I sell fixes the pinging at boost onset that is a problem with lh2.2 if you up the boost. It does not do anything else. If your too rich with your setup something isn't right, like you ain't running enough boost. If you think the chip is gonna fix too rich of mixture, no it ain't. Also lh2.2 does not adapt at all, so if something is wrong, something ain't right, like bad sensor or regulator or something.

My car seems to be running pretty well at 12PSI. (I think) Brown top injectors and stock everything else. I lack a wideband though, so I can't be too sure.

Back