• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Restricting fuel supply for HHO purposes.

Do you believe that the mechanical energy from the engine, being converted to electrical energy, which is converted tochemical energy that is then turned back into mechanical energy has a greater than 100% efficiency? If it did, you just solved all the world's energy problems.

Last edited:
Better yet, make an HHO Generator at home. Take a generator, convert it to run on HHO, and use the electrical output to make HHO, and run the generator on the HHO it produces. Use the excess for your car.

What kind of proof are you guys asking for? Me to hire a scientist to come run a test on my car with legit paper work? Sure pay for it am I am all game. In fact I would love if you did!

No one has EVER been able to prove this. It's been tried, it's been tested properly and the results are negative.
Ask yourself why your setup is working yet no one has ever been able to prove it does?
What have you done differently?

Potentiometer installed and I am successfully changing my input signal from the 02 to ECU.
Repeat successfully changed!
Thought I would feed you haters some more.
I Will be back with MPG results while you keep poking fun of me.
Of course a forum where most cars are held together with duct tape and zip ties is totally right. I am such a sucker for actually trying something my self and showing success and so stupid for not listening to guys who are too scared or stupid to build and figure something out on their own.
I am still not seeing anybody else on here that has even tried it and has their own test results to go by so until you do stop and think about how stupid lazy and ignorant you sound posting google search results saying it does not work when that is all the information you have.
I did not believe in it at first but I saw a possibility and I was right. Until I tried my own I could not be sure so that is why I am doing this and guess what. I am still showing positive results!

Potentiometer installed and I am successfully changing my input signal from the 02 to ECU.
Repeat successfully changed!
Thought I would feed you haters some more.
I Will be back with MPG results while you keep poking fun of me.
Of course a forum where most cars are held together with duct tape and zip ties is totally right. I am such a sucker for actually trying something my self and showing success and so stupid for not listening to guys who are too scared or stupid to build and figure something out on their own.
I am still not seeing anybody else on here that has even tried it and has their own test results to go by so until you do stop and think about how stupid lazy and ignorant you sound posting google search results saying it does not work when that is all the information you have.
I did not believe in it at first but I saw a possibility and I was right. Until I tried my own I could not be sure so that is why I am doing this and guess what. I am still showing positive results!

This is pretty sad.
I don't need to build every single perpetual motion machine to figure out why it doesn't work.
Answer this:
Why do you need to alter the ECU, if you are adding the exact amount of hydrogen and oxygen for complete burning at the same time, you are not altering anything at all. the "added gases" burn each other perfectly, and engine will alter the fuel input for the O2 sensor readings, like NORMAL.

PS I have some magic beans for sale.

From the wonderful XKCD Comic:
ENdnz4W.png

Last edited:
If it's not some crackpot dude who can't actually prove it, but has lots of anecdotal evidence that it WORKS AMAZINGLY WELL, then they're just in on the BIG OIL CONSPIRACY!

http://www.popularmechanics.com/cars/alternative-fuel/gas-mileage/4310717

They take a car, have it tested very carefully under very controlled conditions. Then have one of the commercially available (and ridiculously expensive) HHO generators put on. Then they have it tested very carefully and under very controlled conditions with the HHO generator doing it's HHO generation stuff.

How much of an improvement do you think it actually made? 30%? 10%? Enough to ever save back the $1900 cost?

No, in fact it gets very slightly worse MPG with the system turned on. Which is exactly what you should expect when you add a new extra load on the alternator, to generate a token amount of HHO which does pretty much exactly nothing for the motor.

Keep hating..

Did you read the link? Are they lying when they say they very carefully tested it and found it didn't work? Is science all a big scam? Are they trying to pull the wool over your eyes?

If it works *at all*, then it should be very easy to prove under controlled situations and experiments. The fact that some people claim to get 90 mpg, but this has never been shown to work under controlled conditions should make you think. Probably won't, but it should.

But like I said earlier, we all do silly things that make us happy. If making an HHO machine and thinking you're saving gas using it makes you happy, more power to you! (small pun there)

Is it oxygen being added or hydrogen, or both?
Since you are sending both the h2 and the o2 in, they burn perfectly, and the o2 sensor reads NORMALLY.no extra o2, cause it all burned up the h2 back to water, duh. No adjustments needed. The gazzaline burns the air from the intake, burns normally and the ecu adjusts it with tweaking the fuel input.

Since the HHO bull**** burns perfectly it need no adjustment, bubba.

This is all besides the point that you are losing more energy splitting the h2o than you get from burning it again. Duh.
God, you should know this from any high school physics, if you passed, or even took it.

Did you read the link? Are they lying when they say they very carefully tested it and found it didn't work? Is science all a big scam? Are they trying to pull the wool over your eyes?

If it works *at all*, then it should be very easy to prove under controlled situations and experiments. The fact that some people claim to get 90 mpg, but this has never been shown to work under controlled conditions should make you think. Probably won't, but it should.

But like I said earlier, we all do silly things that make us happy. If making an HHO machine and thinking you're saving gas using it makes you happy, more power to you! (small pun there)

It is not the fact that I believe the HHO works it is the fact that you are telling me I am imagining my own very documented and hard work. I can assure you that no paper work or video of other people's test results is going to convince me that my HHO generator on my car which i built and I have done my own research on is not working.
You do not have to believe me but telling me I am fooling myself when you have not layed your hands on it or even tested one of your own does not give you the right to tell me that my brain is not working right.

I drove around town some earlier with my new potentiometer installed.
Mileage driven=119.7
Gallons filled=4.1
MPG=29.195

What does this prove to me? My own research proves to me that my first theory and calculations were right.
HHO does not work to the claimed 30-50% increase in MPG. The increase in mileage is exactly what I expected after cutting the fuel supply short.
My Gaines from 25-29MPG is not due to HHO.
So why did I do it? Now I know. I am not relying on a possible hoax or theory or other people and also I did gain MPG using HHO without a potentiometer.
My calculations for just the fuel cell without a potentiometer was also the same as you guys. But then I started throwing additional factors in as we'll as studying the exact electronics installed on my car vs other people studying their Fords and Toyotas.
I saw a possible loop hole in a couple studies and guess what.. I was right.
I did increase my MPG by using HHO.
I went from 23-25MPG every single time I tested it.
My own work is not going to fool me and neither will anything you can find on google.
My conclusion? Remove the potentiometer as i do not see it to be safe on my DD and keep running my HHO cell until summer heat hits here. Then I will be replacing it with a +T since the gains I am getting are not sufficient enough to ignore the fact that the car has no power.

If you guys study the postings I was originally asking if anybody knew a easy way to restrict the fuel supply on my car. Not a single one of you actually gave me any answers as to how to do it at all.
I actually figured it out and tried it while you we're telling me it could not be done.
In my book that is win to me and fail to you.
Next time, at least speak from experience.
Oh wait.. It is a double win. I am still getting better MPG with HHO.

Cute pat on the back. Sell your design to everyone. Over 100 efficiency. You're creating energy. Science has tried and failed. Let it be known, crazy240 of Texas started the 2nd Texas oil boom

Back