• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

post a pic of your engine bay

Just about done with mine.

IMG_20121124_214037.jpg

Mine as at last weekend, mroe wiring has been done since (ignore the random turbo pipework with holes in, it was just a test fit for silicone hose sizes)
IMAG0496.jpg

Some great looking engine bays in here....

Here is the latest engine bay of Lo max and a little more Nathan and RSI for the thread.

7E7E199E.jpg

Sean

I doubt I will ever post a picture of my engine bay considering the quality of work seen here. I really like what you did, propav8r. The strut/firewall brace is minimalist without the need to take off when doing anything major, very cool!

Already have an update to my previous post, and here is the Air Intake I made for it, which draws the air from the Cowl Vent.

028-1.jpg

Thats cool. Did you try to flip the intake and see if the t/b in the cowl would work?

That is the first thing I tried, but something you have to consider is, the intake tubing/filter would extend past the throttle body to some level, so that would put the air box under the dash..

There is some insane looking shart on here, guys! Seriously nice (and original) work!

Here's my newest Volvo addition...real high tech stuff. Gonna slap a Nathan 16V intake on this...somehow. :rofl:
8226040934_e2563e4ab2_c.jpg

Back