• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Matt's 1990 740 TiC Project thread.

^Don't call me that. :-P

Got the snows of doom, and three "new" parts.

Turbo script grille badge.
Cupholder armrest.
Chrome Oil Cap(going to buy a new o-ring for it.).

mattjew! lollersk8s!

lollerskates-small.gif

Last edited:
Krylon Fusion > Kiwi Dye.

Just be sure to properly prep your bumper by wiping it down with acetone first. :rockon:

Maybe for painting an entire bumper. Not for smaller items like moulding and trim. Also the kiwi will not start to peel in two years. I don't care how well you prep it, paint will peel off plastic after a couple New England winters.

Maybe for painting an entire bumper. Not for smaller items like moulding and trim. Also the kiwi will not start to peel in two years. I don't care how well you prep it, paint will peel off plastic after a couple New England winters.

Totally agreed, but the kiwi faded after less than 1 Georgia summer. :(

I'll have to see how the Krylon holds up.

they have a new product that might look good on the grey:
http://www.krylon.com/products/fusion_for_plastic_textured_shimmer/

high velocity low pressure.. basically sprayed on by a shop in general with heat lamps is what i meant, I did a decent job on my grille for my 740, but seeing as it is in the front of the car it was about a year till it became stupidly pitted..

Haven't worked with krylon fusion, but i heard it's water based crap. (doesn't mean i think that) but probably won't be using it any time soon.

What might be cool is if he could get the matching paint in a volvo ratle can and try that out.

oh and duplicolor is always good because it's does a good job of misting the paint.

Back