• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

SE feeler.. October 11-13 2013

I thought my car was feeling pretty fast... :)

...then I got a ride in Greyson's GT-R. :omg:

That's just... unreal.

I think I've managed to avoid a ride in the GT-R, I don't want to ruin cars for me. I have an idea what it feels like as I've rode in a 9.9 sec 1/4 mile truck in the past.

I'll be there next year, I need to get my girl to come with me.

Mick- did you dyno or run the 740 at the drag strip?

That car ruined cars for me. I'm parting out my car and buying a model train set...I'll never touch performance like that.

As an avid motorcyclist, car acceleration was ruined quite some time ago... :grrr:

On the other hand... 2 stroke racing karts outright slaughtered my idea of grip when it came to both bikes and cars, and left me forever wanting that massless stupid handling that brought joy to my face for days afterward.

I think I've managed to avoid a ride in the GT-R, I don't want to ruin cars for me. I have an idea what it feels like as I've rode in a 9.9 sec 1/4 mile truck in the past.

I'll be there next year, I need to get my girl to come with me.

Mick- did you dyno or run the 740 at the drag strip?

Neither. In hindsight, nothing probably would have happened, but I was being safe rather than sorry.

how does one break a open diff on a n/a car? lmao thats right 4 people and doing burn outs?

1381810_10151795314973145_1944600751_n.jpg

Back