• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Vancity Volvos

Anyone know if the 89 240 wagon is still in the Surrey yard? Row 52 shows nothing

Also I have a 7/9 wagon rear cargo cover in black with mounting hardwear if anyone is interested....

Anyone know if the 89 240 wagon is still in the Surrey yard? Row 52 shows nothing

Also I have a 7/9 wagon rear cargo cover in black with mounting hardwear if anyone is interested....
There is a marron colored slicktop wagon still there. Looks like an 89, didnt check though

14045821177_423b383b24_c.jpg

That's the '89, if it's still there. It was a week or two ago.

Speaking of 240 wagons, does anyone local have a use for any
old-old interior parts?

I've got a bunch of stuff from the '75 that is totally in my way.
Nice dark brown vinyl seats that are really too nice to throw
away, but too big to keep.

I don't need them, but I'd suggest keeping the skins if they're nice. Someone would be very happy for them I'm sure.

M.

I don't need them, but I'd suggest keeping the skins if they're nice. Someone would be very happy for them I'm sure.

M.

Yeah, I guess I'll do this.

The seat bases are worth saving too, one day I'll replace my crappy seats (again), and need to make an adapter.

I'm pretty sure I've seen that white 245 parked in that neighbourhood. If it is the same one, it is indeed clean, well worth the asking price.

GT Jordan is coming to town and heading out for some drinks this Wednesday evening!

Time: around 8-830
Where: my guess is either Biercraft on Cambie or Portland Craft on Main
When: Wednesday May 28th,2014

I will update as time goes on

Back