• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Vancity Volvos

HA. We will see what happens. I didn't talk to the guy about what specifically he wants (Stock or modified?).

I know someone has already offered up thier car...

Only time will see what happens with it.

Jordan

HA. We will see what happens. I didn't talk to the guy about what specifically he wants (Stock or modified?).

I know someone has already offered up thier car...

Only time will see what happens with it.

Jordan

Any idea what publication he's writing this particular piece for? Personal blog? The local news?

Hi all,

Piece is for the Sun/Post. I have a Polestar this week, and it looks like we've got a bit of interest, despite the weather.

There's a member with a Traction Avant and an AMX? You guys are crazy!

Hi all,

Piece is for the Sun/Post. I have a Polestar this week, and it looks like we've got a bit of interest, despite the weather.

He's just here to make us look good (edit: or would that be make us look bad? Whichever means he's got really cool cars). He doesn't even 'vo any mo'. :-P

Aww, what the hey, I'll join the party too! Sending an email!

Last edited:
Hi all,

That's me! and yes, several friends & associates have suggested I have a problem, at the very least. Please be sure to post the publication date for your piece.

I was just thinking about this, sorry I shouldn't have posted your email publicly. I was still half asleep when I let these guys know...

Are you enjoying the Polestar car? I saw the first production one in Sweden in the spring. I was tempted to buy the one our dealer was getting, but they told us employees couldn't buy it. It was black anyways.

Jordan

That's me! and yes, several friends & associates have suggested I have a problem, at the very least. Please be sure to post the publication date for your piece.

Will do! I imagine you know Chris Adshead.
http://www.bbc.com/autos/story/20140718-french-and-frisky

And say, '55, eh? Did you run up to Squamish with the Classic Cars guys?

Are you enjoying the Polestar car? I saw the first production one in Sweden in the spring. I was tempted to buy the one our dealer was getting, but they told us employees couldn't buy it. It was black anyways.

No worries - email goes out in the paper every week anyways.

Polestar is very good, but I do know one V70R owner who was disappointed by
1. No Manual
2. Not quite big enough

I like it so far though, like a big heavy fast WRX. And sounds pretty good too.

Yes, and yes. Were you at the CCA thing at RWM&Co a couple of years ago? If so, I spoke to you then.

Aha, yes. Doing the Spring Thaw this year, and hoping to line something up for the Father's Day North Van show.

To all who emailed in, will confirm spot by tomorrow and send a note. Weather's going to be miserable, but that's where we live.

Anybody got a spare fuel pump for a 740 laying around? The city just came by and gave me a ticket for it being on the street with no insurance so I want to get it back on the road asap

Cheers!

Back